[Resenha] Stumbling Into Grace (Version English)

Stumbling Into Grace
Author: Lisa Harper
Publisher: Thomas Nelson(Norte-americana)
ISBN: 978-0849946486
Year: 2011
Pages: 195
Note: ☆☆☆☆

Synopsis

Humorous yet poignant stories from Harper's life help readers relate to spiritual truths found in the life and ministry of Christ. Both intimately relevant and refreshingly inspirational, this book will help readers to jettison the theological misconceptions, guilt, shame, and hypocrisy they struggle with, exchanging them for a vibrant, passionate relationship with Christ that results in a more abundant, joyful life.

EI tried reading this book because of the cute cover. I thought it would be more fun to read because of the title "Stumbling into Grace." I had not read the synopsis of the book and when I talk why I say that's my fault, I should have read the synopsis after the time was free, but I wanted to ask the book quickly. The book talks about God, Jesus and all these religious things. So far so good, I'm not Christian, much less an atheist, my first children's book was an adaptation of the bible and I really like the narrative. What made me drop the book was the direct narration, with little dialogue. I love dialogue and I can not read a book without them! (If you have self-help dialogue, I read without problems) I believe that dialogue softens the raw narrative, we breathe deeper and pronounce the speech mentally. It is difficult to find in this book. So I left and found it more annoying for a book entitled "Stumbling into Grace." However, the book, as far as I read, it seems relatively easy words for anyone who is starting to read books in English.

However, the Messiah refuted their angry accusation with the actual interpretation of the scripture they were twisting to fit their own agenda. Página 22
In my imagination, Jesus regarded those zealous legalists with a slow, sad smile. Página 23
____
Para ler a versão da resenha em português, clique aqui. OBS: Não sou muito boa no inglês e o Google me ajudou, de uma forma terrivelmente má traduzida, mas ajudou.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Antes de comentar:

Adoraria saber a sua opinião, então não deixe de expor sobre o post! Mesmo querendo muito saber da sua opinião, os comentários precisam ser aprovados, para evitar comentários ofensivos e desrespeitosos.
E peço também que não peça parceria nem divulgue explicitamente o seu blog, pois temos o formulário de contato que serve para tudo isso.
E se você tem um blog, coloca um link para que eu possa visitar e deixar um comentário, mas nem sempre será possível, porém tentarei ao máximo.

Então, agora, deixe-me ouvir você :)

Perfil Perfil Image Map

 
Copyright © 2016 | Junto com Cris Lima | Layout e codificação por Cris Lima | Hospedado pelo Blogger